Thursday, October 11, 2018

Parenting the Guardian Class

Parenting the Guardian Class
By:Jonathan I. Cloud
Published on 2008-06-01 by AuthorHouse

It has been a continuous struggle with myself as to whether I should write this journal. I was frustrated and needed to ascertain some way of keeping my sanity. It finally dawned on me that on the occasions when I was very frustrated, writing thoughts down might become a way to alleviate some of that stress. In writing this journal, I hoped to shed some light on the employees' and their perceptions and how they contributed to some of the problems at United Airlines. In the years I worked at United Airlines, I made some of the best friends I will ever have. I do not want you to think all the time I spent at United was negative. It was not. I have had some very good times and enjoyed working for them. Through all the challenges I faced, the good times far outweigh the bad. I always believed in doing things to enhance the work environment, and make it a fun experience for everyone so that it did not feel like being on a job. Therefore, I helped organize, plan, and create that atmosphere, through functions such as potlucks, and steak barbecues. In addition, I would bring in bagels, cakes, cookies etc. for the whole shop. We had a lot of fun. United had some of the best people you could ever imagine working for them, we were all like family! I had no intention of doing anything with these writings; it was simply a catharsis for me. When I retired there were so many things going on with United I decided at that point maybe I should publish my journal. A lot of the things that happened were events I was afraid would happen And did, such as the loss of so many jobs.

This Book was ranked at 35 by Google Books for keyword Parenting.

Book ID of Parenting the Guardian Class's Books is 4j4BZxPT_qkC, Book which was written byJonathan I. Cloudhave ETAG "tKdsUBGY5ow"

Book which was published by AuthorHouse since 2008-06-01 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781434354945 and ISBN 10 Code is 1434354946

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "332 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFamily and Relationships

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment